Sunday, September 7, 2014

Houston, we have a problem

Dear Friends, I'm currently typing this from my phone, trying not to over-react to the fact that my computer is completely dead. We're hoping (I'm praying) that the problem is simply that the power cord is damaged. We're going to try to find one in Calgary.  Hope springs eternal that it will be the fix we need.

Until then, even tho' I know we'll get no sympathy from friends at home, we awoke to two inches of snow this morning. Temperatures have not gotten out of the 30s. Geese are flying south... We are, too!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the computer. Hard to believe summer's over up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear from you, Flo! Hope all is well with you and that you've had some great adventures yourself this summer. Our best and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete